Posting Baru :
Home » , » My Heart Beat

My Heart Beat

Ditulis Oleh Unknown on Sunday 14 August 2011 | 12:19

The sound of my heart beat is racing
I always thinking of you pacing into my arms let me hold you tight only thing
I want from you is to smile cause your smile is bright as the sunlight i might have been fallen into your love i can see at top nobody else above it
I will search high or low just see you and hear you talk never have no fear i'm never gonna break your heart I know we can't be rushing it feels like my heart is gushing out my chest
I just wanna say pick me and i can do better for than the rest i can show you whos the best my heart is racing more im still waiting you pace into my arms if you wanna hear them three words
I love you if thats the case
Bagikan tulisan ini :

0 komentar:

RAHASIA MASA DEPAN

G +

FANS PAGE

 
Support : AdSense | ASKRI | MMI
Powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2015. Muda Mudi Indonesia - All Rights Reserved
IDYOUNG
Template By Creating Website Design by Asa Gea